Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Run Lola Run

I feel that this film blended reality with myth in a few ways. One was through the transformation to animation instead of real life. Another way was when Lola screamed. She screamed a few times...One time broke a clock and another stopped the ball on black 20 when she was gambling. It was kind of hard for me to understand the meaning behind this film. I can only think of how it has to do with time and how everything you do has a consequence (no matter how little the thing done was). I find it interesting how the director shows how the different choices effect the outcomes in the movie and how differently the interactions with the same people were over and over again. This movie was like a fairy tale to me because it was done in three...meaning that there were three different scenarios of choices made.

No comments:

Post a Comment